What does Abdullah mean?
The meaning of Abdullah is "servant of G-d".
Abdullah is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ab-du-llah.
The Given Name Abdullah
Abdullah is quite an appealing name and a welcome find.
Simple yet sophisticated, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Although often used, your enchanting little Abdullah, is sure to make it all his own.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Abdullah al Ma'mun, Abdullah al Mansur, and Abdullah Al Musta'sim.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 634 in baby name popularity for boys with 412 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Abdullah sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Abdullah Name Popularity Page.
Abdullah Related Names
- Abdullah al Ma'mun ~ Islamic Caliph (813-833)
- Abdullah al Mansur ~ Islamic Caliph (754-775)
- Abdullah Al Musta'sim ~ Islamic Caliph (1242-1258)
- Abdullah al Mustakfi ~ Islamic Caliph (944-946)
- Abdullah as Saffah ~ Islamic Caliph (750-754)
Abdullah Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.