What does Albrecht mean?
The meaning of Albrecht is "noble, bright".
Albrecht is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Al-bre-cht.
The Given Name Albrecht
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Albrecht Durer, Albrecht Habsburský, and Albrecht I.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Albrecht sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Albrecht Name Popularity Page.
Albrecht Related Names
Variants of the name Albrecht include Albrekt.
- Albrecht Durer ~ Artist
- Albrecht Habsburský ~ Bohemian King (1437-1439)
- Albrecht I ~ German King (1298-1308), Austrian Ruler (1282-1308)
- Albrecht II ~ Austrian Ruler (1330-1358)
- Albrecht II the Magnanimous ~ German King (1438-1439)
- Albrecht III ~ Austrian Ruler (1365-1395)
- Albrecht IV ~ Austrian Ruler (1395-1404)
- Albrecht Kossel ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1910
- Albrecht V the Magnanimous ~ Austrian Ruler (1404-1439)
- Albrecht VI ~ Austrian Ruler (1457-1463)
- Albrecht VII ~ Austrian Ruler (1619)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Albrecht are often amusing and youthful but most of all they are read more >>
Albrecht Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.