What does Anastasius mean?
The meaning of Anastasius is "born on Christmas day".
Anastasius is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 10 letters and 5 syllables and is pronounced A-nas-ta-si-us.
The Given Name Anastasius
Embraced by many parents, the name Anastasius, is one of warmth and allure.
A wonderfully distinctive name.
Although unique, your little refined Anastasius, is sure to make it a memorable one.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Anastasius Cornicularius, and Anastasius I.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Anastasius has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Anastasius Name Popularity Page.
Anastasius Related Names
Variants of the name Anastasius include Anastatius.
- Anastasius ~ Saint, Pope (855)
- Anastasius Cornicularius ~ Saint
- Anastasius I ~ Saint, Pope (399-401)
- Anastasius II ~ Pope (496-498)
- Anastasius III ~ Pope (911-913)
- Anastasius IV ~ Pope (1153-1154)
- Anastasius of Cluny ~ Saint
- Anastasius of Pavia ~ Saint
- Anastasius of Persia ~ Saint
- Anastasius the Fuller ~ Saint
- Anastasius the Sinaite ~ Saint
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Anastasius are often open and well-behaved but most of all they are read more >>
Anastasius Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.