What does Andrew mean?
The meaning of Andrew is "strong, manly, brave".
Andrew is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced An-drew.
The Given Name Andrew
Andrew is a name with authenticness.
A mesmerizing name, Andrew possesses great character.
Although often used, your bold little Andrew, is sure to make it all his own.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Andrew Alexander, and Andrew Carnegie.
The trend's your friend. See how Andrew has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Andrew Name Popularity Page.
Andrew Related Names
The names Aindrea, Aindreas, Ander, Anders, Andra, Andras, Andraz, Andre, Andrea, Andree, Andrei, Andreia, Andrej, Andrija, Andrius, Andriy, Andro, Andrue, Andrus, Antero, Antti, Enre, Jedrzej, Kendrew are all forms of Andrew.
Andrew has the diminutive (nickname) Andy.
- Andrew ~ 1 hurricane, 1 storm, Biblical Character (John 1:44), Saint
- Andrew Alexander ~ Actor
- Andrew Carnegie ~ Business Mogul
- Andrew Chong Hwa gyong ~ Saint
- Andrew Dung Lac An Tran ~ Saint
- Andrew Fire ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 2006
- Andrew Fisher ~ Australian Prime Minister (1908-1909; 1910-1913; 1914-1915)
- Andrew Garfield ~ Actor
- Andrew Huxley ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1963
- Andrew Jackson ~ U. S. President (1829-1837)
- Andrew Johnson ~ U. S. President (1865-1869)
- Andrew Kaggwa ~ Saint
- Andrew Kim Taegon ~ Saint
- Andrew Lincoln ~ Actor
- Andrew Lloyd Webber ~ Musician
- Andrew Nam Thuong ~ Saint
- Andrew Oexner of Rinn ~ Saint
- Andrew of Crete ~ Saint
- Andrew of Phu Yen ~ Saint
- Andrew of Spello ~ Saint
- Andrew of Strumi ~ Saint
- Andrew of Trier ~ Saint
- Andrew Schally ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1977
- Andrew Sushinda ~ Saint
- Andrew the Scot ~ Saint
- Andrew the Tribune ~ Saint
- Andrew Thong Kim Nguyen ~ Saint
- Andrew Tokuan ~ Saint
- Andrew Trong Van Tran ~ Saint
- Andrew Weibrecht ~ Skier
- Andrew Yoshida ~ Saint
- Andrew Zorard ~ Saint
Andrew Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.