What does Andy mean?
The meaning of Andy is "strong, manly, brave".
Andy is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced An-dy.
The Given Name Andy
The name Andy, has a wonderfully simple quality.
A special name that is sure to be loved.
Andy remains a favorite due to its delightful and sweet nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Andy Bathgate, Andy Cooper, and Andy Phillip.
The trend's your friend. See how Andy has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Andy Name Popularity Page.
Andy Related Names
- Andy Bathgate ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Andy Cooper ~ Baseball Player
- Andy Phillip ~ Basketball Player
- Andy Robustelli ~ Football Player
- Andy Samberg ~ Actor
- Andy van der Meijde ~ Soccer Player
- Andy Warhol ~ Artist
Andy Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.