What does Aodh mean?
The meaning of Aodh is "fire".
Aodh is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Aodh.
The Given Name Aodh
This great little boy name has a natural grace.
A creative name, that may be just right for you.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Aodh I Ruadh, Aodh II Mac Ainmire, and Aodh III Allan.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Aodh sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Aodh Name Popularity Page.
Aodh Related Names
- Aodh I Ruadh ~ Irish King (596-589 BCE; 575-568 BCE; 554-547 BCE)
- Aodh II Mac Ainmire ~ Irish King (571-598)
- Aodh III Allan ~ Irish King (598-605)
- Aodh IV Uairiodhnach ~ Irish King (605-612)
- Aodh O Lochlainn ~ Irish King (1153-1154; 1156-1166)
- Aodh V alainn ~ Irish King (734-743)
- Aodh VI Oirdnidhe ~ Irish King (797-819)
- Aodh VII Finnliath ~ Irish King (862-879)
Aodh Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.