What does Baal mean?
The meaning of Baal is "not available".
Baal is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ba-al.
The Given Name Baal
A name fit for a child full of spirit and sparkle, a little adventurer.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Baal berith, and Baal hanan.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Baal has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Baal Name Popularity Page.
Baal Related Names
- Baal ~ Biblical Character (1 Chr. 5:5, 1 Chr. 8:30, 2 Kgs. 17:16)
- Baal berith ~ Biblical Character (Judg. 8:33)
- Baal hanan ~ Biblical Character (1 Chr. 27:28, Gen. 36:38)
- Baal peor ~ Biblical Character (Num. 25:3)
- Baal zebub ~ Biblical Character (2 Kgs. 1:2)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Baal are often nonstop and exotic but most of all they are read more >>
Baal Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.