What does Carlos mean?
The meaning of Carlos is "free man, strong".
Carlos is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Car-los.
The Given Name Carlos
The name Carlos, has a wonderfully enchanting quality.
A name fit for a child full of sparkle and spirit, a little explorer.
Wrap it up and take it home, Carlos may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Carlos Alberto Parreira, and Carlos Alberto Torres.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 117 in baby name popularity for boys with 3,411 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Carlos has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Carlos Name Popularity Page.
Carlos Related Names
- Carlos ~ Portuguese King (1889-1908)
- Carlos Alberto Parreira ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Alberto Torres ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Bacca ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Carbonero ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Carmona ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Erana Guruceta ~ Saint
- Carlos Espinola ~ Saint
- Carlos Filipe Ximenes Belo ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1996
- Carlos I ~ Spanish King (1517-1556)
- Carlos II the Bewitched ~ Spanish King (1665-1700)
- Carlos III ~ Spanish King (1759-1788)
- Carlos IV ~ Spanish King (1788-1808)
- Carlos Manuel Rodriguez Santiago ~ Saint
- Carlos Pena ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Quintero ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Saavedra Lamas ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1936
- Carlos Sainz, Jr. ~ Driver
- Carlos Salcido ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Sanchez Moreno ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Santana ~ Musician
- Carlos Slim ~ Business Mogul
- Carlos Valderrama ~ Soccer Player
- Carlos Valdes ~ Soccer Player
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Carlos are often multicolored and emotional but most of all they are read more >>
Carlos Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.