What does Caterina mean?
The meaning of Caterina is "pure, chaste".
Caterina is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 4 syllables and is pronounced Ca-te-ri-na.
The Given Name Caterina
Caterina is good for parents who want a name that is mesmerizing and simple.
This 4 syllable name has brilliance and charm.
Wrap it up and take it home, Caterina may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Caterina Cittadini, Caterina de Ricci, and Caterina of Bologna.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 2,926 in baby name popularity for girls with 56 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.
View the Caterina Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Caterina has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Caterina to other names.
Caterina Related Names
- Caterina Cittadini ~ Saint
- Caterina de Ricci ~ Saint
- Caterina of Bologna ~ Saint
- Caterina of Genoa ~ Saint
- Caterina of Pallanza ~ Saint
- Caterina of Racconigi ~ Saint
- Caterina of Siena ~ Saint
- Caterina Volpicelli ~ Saint
Caterina Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.