What does Chris mean?
The meaning of Chris is "nickname for names beginning with chris-".
Chris is used as both a boys and girls name.
It consists of 5 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Chris.
The Given Name Chris
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
Solidly popular, this one is a keeper.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Chris Carter, and Chris Colfer.
View the Chris Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Chris has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Chris to other names.
Chris Related Names
- Chris ~ 2 hurricanes, 4 storms
- Chris Carter ~ Football Player
- Chris Colfer ~ Actor
- Chris Cooper ~ Actor
- Chris Cornell ~ Rock Musician
- Chris Doleman ~ Football Player
- Chris Evans ~ Actor
- Chris Evert ~ Tennis Player
- Chris Farley ~ Actor
- Chris Hanburger ~ Football Player
- Chris Hemsworth ~ Actor
- Chris Hoy ~ Cycler
- Chris Jones ~ Football Player
- Chris Klein ~ Actor
- Chris Lowell ~ Actor
- Chris Martin ~ Rock Musician
- Chris Mullin ~ Basketball Player
- Chris Noth ~ Actor
- Chris O'Donnell ~ Actor
- Chris Paul ~ Basketball Player
- Chris Penn ~ Actor
- Chris Pine ~ Actor
- Chris Pratt ~ Actor
- Chris Rock ~ Actor
- Chris Sarandon ~ Actor
- Chris Tucker ~ Actor
- Chris Watson ~ Australian Prime Minister (1904)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Chris are often frugal and reliable but most of all they are read more >>
Chris Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.