What does Domhnall mean?
The meaning of Domhnall is "world ruler".
Domhnall is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Dom-hnall.
The Given Name Domhnall
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Wrap it up and take it home, Domhnall may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Domhnall I Ilchealgach, Domhnall II, and Domhnall III.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Domhnall sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Domhnall Name Popularity Page.
Domhnall Related Names
- Domhnall I Ilchealgach ~ Irish King (565-566)
- Domhnall II ~ Irish King (628-642)
- Domhnall III ~ Irish King (743-763)
- Domhnall IV Ard Mhacha o Neill ~ Irish King (956-980)
- Domhnall O Lochlainn ~ Irish King (1089-1101; 1118-1121)
Domhnall Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.