What does Enrique mean?
The meaning of Enrique is "home ruler, ruler of the estate".
Enrique is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced E-nri-que.
The Given Name Enrique
Enrique is a name with authenticness.
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Solidly popular, this one is a keeper.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Enrique I (Castile), Enrique Iglesias, and Enrique II the Bastard (Castile).
In contrast, the year before it ranked 488 in baby name popularity for boys with 600 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Enrique has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Enrique Name Popularity Page.
Enrique Related Names
The name Enriqueta is a form of Enrique.
Enrique has the diminutive (nickname) Quique.
- Enrique I (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1214-1217)
- Enrique Iglesias ~ Pop Musician
- Enrique II the Bastard (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1369-1379)
- Enrique III the Infirm (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1390-1406)
- Enrique IV the Impotent (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1454-1474)
- Enrique Juan Requena ~ Saint
- Enrique Murciano ~ Actor
Enrique Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.