What does Felipe mean?
The meaning of Felipe is "lover of horses".
Felipe is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Fe-lipe.
The Given Name Felipe
Felipe is good for parents who want a name that is mesmerizing and delightful.
A name fit for a child full of brilliance and familiarity, a little adventurer.
Wrap it up and take it home, Felipe may just be the name you're looking for.
Felipe falls into the animal name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Felipe de Jesus Munarriz, Felipe Gutierrez, and Felipe I the Handsome (Castile).
In contrast, the year before it ranked 777 in baby name popularity for boys with 301 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Felipe Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Felipe has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Felipe to other names.
Felipe Related Names
- Felipe de Jesus Munarriz ~ Saint
- Felipe Gutierrez ~ Soccer Player
- Felipe I the Handsome (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1506)
- Felipe II the Prudent ~ Spanish King (1556-1598)
- Felipe III the Pious ~ Spanish King (1598-1621)
- Felipe IV ~ Spanish King (1621-1665)
- Felipe Massa ~ Driver
- Felipe Nasr ~ Driver
- Felipe of Jesus ~ Saint
- Felipe Reyes ~ Basketball Player
- Felipe Ripoll Morata ~ Saint
- Felipe V of Anjou ~ Spanish King (1700-1724; 1724-1746)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Felipe are often lucky and cheery but most of all they are read more >>
Felipe Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.