What does Georges mean?
The meaning of Georges is "farmer".
Georges is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Geor-ges.
The Given Name Georges
Attractive and luminous, it is a name considered by many parents.
This 2 syllable name has dazzle and charm.
Wrap it up and take it home, Georges may just be the name you're looking for.
Georges falls into the occupational name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Georges Bidault, and Georges Bizet.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 6,127 in baby name popularity for boys with 14 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Georges Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Georges has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Georges to other names.
Georges Related Names
- Georges ~ 2 hurricanes
- Georges Bidault ~ French Prime Minister (1949-1950)
- Georges Bizet ~ Musician
- Georges Boucher ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Georges Braque ~ Artist
- Georges Charpak ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1992
- Georges Clemenceau ~ French Prime Minister (1906-1909; 1917-1920)
- Georges Cuvier ~ Scientist
- Georges Edme Rene ~ Saint
- Georges J. F. Kohler ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1984
- Georges Leygues ~ French Prime Minister (1920-1921)
- Georges Pompidou ~ French President (1969-1974), French Prime Minister (1962-1968)
- Georges Seurat ~ Artist
- Georges Vezina ~ Ice Hockey Player
Georges Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.