What does Gordon mean?
The meaning of Gordon is "triangular hill".
Gordon is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Gor-don.
The Given Name Gordon
A special name that is sure to be loved.
A stylish name that will be adored by parents.
Gordon falls into the landform name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Gordon 'Duke' Keats, and Gordon Banks.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 819 in baby name popularity for boys with 274 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Gordon Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Gordon has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Gordon to other names.
Gordon Related Names
- Gordon ~ 4 hurricanes
- Gordon 'Duke' Keats ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Gordon Banks ~ Soccer Player
- Gordon Bowker ~ Business Mogul
- Gordon Brown ~ British Prime Minister (2007-2010)
- Gordon Matthew 'Sting' Sumner ~ Musician
- Gordon Roberts ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Gordon Schildenfeld ~ Soccer Player
Gordon Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.