What does Hans mean?
The meaning of Hans is "G-d is gracious".
Hans is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Hans.
The Given Name Hans
Hans is a name with class.
This great little boy name has a natural majesty.
Hans has no variant spellings.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Hans Adolf Krebs, and Hans Bethe.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,356 in baby name popularity for boys with 131 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Hans has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Hans Name Popularity Page.
Hans Related Names
- Hans ~ Danish King (1481-1513), Norwegian King (1483-1513)
- Hans Adolf Krebs ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1953
- Hans Bethe ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1967
- Hans Christian Andersen ~ Writer
- Hans Christian ěrsted ~ Scientist
- Hans Dulfer ~ Musician
- Hans Fischer ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1930
- Hans Georg Dehmelt ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1989
- Hans Gillhaus ~ Soccer Player
- Hans Holbein the Younger ~ Artist
- Hans Luther ~ German Chancellor (1925-1926)
- Hans Memling ~ Artist
- Hans Spemann ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 1935
- Hans Teeuwen ~ Actor
- Hans van Breukelen ~ Soccer Player
- Hans von Euler Chelpin ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1929
- Hans Wagner ~ Saint
- Hans Zimmer ~ Musician
Hans Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.