What does Henri mean?
The meaning of Henri is "home ruler, ruler of the estate".
Henri is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Hen-ri.
The Given Name Henri
Embraced by many parents, the name Henri, is one of warmth and cheerfullness.
Stylish yet mesmerizing, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Henri is unique yet compelling due to its sophisticated and chic nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Henri Becquerel, and Henri Bedimo.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,484 in baby name popularity for boys with 113 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Henri has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Henri Name Popularity Page.
Henri Related Names
- Henri ~ 1 hurricane, 3 storms
- Henri Becquerel ~ Scientist, Nobel Prize for Physics 1903
- Henri Bedimo ~ Soccer Player
- Henri Bergson ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1927
- Henri Brisson ~ French Prime Minister (1885-1886; 1898)
- Henri Cartier Bresson ~ Artist
- Henri de Toulouse Lautrec ~ Artist
- Henri Dunant ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1901
- Henri I ~ French King (1031-1060)
- Henri II ~ French King (1547-1559)
- Henri III ~ French King (1574-1589)
- Henri IV ~ French King (1589-1610)
- Henri La Fontaine ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1913
- Henri Matisse ~ Artist
- Henri Moissan ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1906
- Henri Nestle ~ Business Mogul
- Henri Queuille ~ French Prime Minister (1948-1949; 1950; 1951)
- Henri Richard ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Henri Rousseau ~ Artist
Want to know how your name choice may effect your child?
Then take a look at the Numerological Report For Henri.
It may give you some insight about your new baby.
Children named Henri are often responsible and wiry but most of all they are read more >>
Henri Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.
Just for fun, see the name Henri in Hieroglyphics, learn about ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphics and write a Hieroglyphic message.
Learn about nautical flags and see your name or message written in nautical flags, on the Henri in Nautical Flags page.