What does Henri mean?
The meaning of Henri is "home ruler, ruler of the estate".
Henri is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Hen-ri.
The Given Name Henri
Embraced by many parents, the name Henri, is one of warmth and cheerfullness.
Stylish yet mesmerizing, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Henri is unique yet compelling due to its sophisticated and chic nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Henri Becquerel, and Henri Bedimo.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,484 in baby name popularity for boys with 113 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Henri has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Henri Name Popularity Page.
Henri Related Names
- Henri ~ 1 hurricane, 3 storms
- Henri Becquerel ~ Scientist, Nobel Prize for Physics 1903
- Henri Bedimo ~ Soccer Player
- Henri Bergson ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1927
- Henri Brisson ~ French Prime Minister (1885-1886; 1898)
- Henri Cartier Bresson ~ Artist
- Henri de Toulouse Lautrec ~ Artist
- Henri Dunant ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1901
- Henri I ~ French King (1031-1060)
- Henri II ~ French King (1547-1559)
- Henri III ~ French King (1574-1589)
- Henri IV ~ French King (1589-1610)
- Henri La Fontaine ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1913
- Henri Matisse ~ Artist
- Henri Moissan ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1906
- Henri Nestle ~ Business Mogul
- Henri Queuille ~ French Prime Minister (1948-1949; 1950; 1951)
- Henri Richard ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Henri Rousseau ~ Artist
Henri Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.