What does Ibrahim mean?
The meaning of Ibrahim is "father of multitudes".
Ibrahim is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced I-bra-him.
The Given Name Ibrahim
The name Ibrahim, has a wonderfully simple quality.
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Wrap it up and take it home, Ibrahim may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Ibrahim Afellay, and Ibrahim ibn al Walid.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 436 in baby name popularity for boys with 698 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Ibrahim has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Ibrahim Name Popularity Page.
Ibrahim Related Names
- Ibrahim ~ Islamic Caliph (1640-1648), Ottoman Sultan (1640-1648)
- Ibrahim Afellay ~ Soccer Player
- Ibrahim ibn al Walid ~ Islamic Caliph (744)
- Ibrahim Lodi ~ Indian Ruler (1517-1526)
- Ibrahim Shah Suri ~ Indian Ruler (1555)
Ibrahim Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.