What does Laszlo mean?
The meaning of Laszlo is "great, peaceful ruler".
Laszlo is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Las-zlo.
The Given Name Laszlo
Laszlo is good for parents who want a name that is simple and daring.
A unique name, Laszlo possesses great character.
Although unique, your little bold Laszlo, is sure to make it a memorable one.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Laszlo Batthyany Strattmann, Laszlo I, and Laszlo II.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 4,172 in baby name popularity for boys with 25 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Laszlo Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Laszlo has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Laszlo to other names.
Laszlo Related Names
- Laszlo Batthyany Strattmann ~ Saint
- Laszlo I ~ Hungarian King (1077-1095)
- Laszlo II ~ Hungarian King (1162-1163)
- Laszlo III ~ Hungarian King (1204-1205)
- Laszlo IV ~ Hungarian King (1272-1290)
- Laszlo V Posthumus ~ Hungarian King (1444-1457)
Laszlo Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.