What does Ralph mean?
The meaning of Ralph is "wolf counsel".
Ralph is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ra-lph.
The Given Name Ralph
The animal name Ralph, has a wonderfully refined quality.
Appealing yet daring, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Ralph is unique yet compelling due to its simple and delightful nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Ralph 'Cooney' Weiland, and Ralph Ashley.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,041 in baby name popularity for boys with 193 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Ralph has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Ralph Name Popularity Page.
Ralph Related Names
Ralph has the diminutive (nickname) Ralphie.
- Ralph ~ Saint
- Ralph 'Cooney' Weiland ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Ralph Ashley ~ Saint
- Ralph Bunche ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 1950
- Ralph Corby ~ Saint
- Ralph Crockett ~ Saint
- Ralph Fiennes ~ Actor
- Ralph Grimston ~ Saint
- Ralph Kiner ~ Baseball Player
- Ralph M. Steinman ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 2011
- Ralph Macchio ~ Actor
- Ralph Milner ~ Saint
- Ralph Nickleby ~ Nicholas Nickleby character
- Ralph Richardson ~ Actor
- Ralph Sherwin ~ Saint
- Ralph Vaughan Williams ~ Musician
- Ralph Waite ~ Actor
- Ralph Waldo Emerson ~ Writer
Ralph Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.