What does Roberto mean?
The meaning of Roberto is "bright fame".
Roberto is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ro-ber-to.
The Given Name Roberto
Roberto is a great choice for parents looking for a more popular name.
Bold yet elegant, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Roberto remains a favorite due to its attractive and stylish nature.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Roberto Alomar, Roberto Baggio, and Roberto Bellarmino.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 406 in baby name popularity for boys with 778 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Roberto sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Roberto Name Popularity Page.
Roberto Related Names
- Roberto Alomar ~ Baseball Player
- Roberto Baggio ~ Soccer Player
- Roberto Bellarmino ~ Saint
- Roberto Benigni ~ Actor
- Roberto Carlos ~ Soccer Player
- Roberto Carlos Braga ~ Musician
- Roberto Clemente ~ Baseball Player
- Roberto Merhi ~ Driver
- Roberto Rivellino ~ Soccer Player
Roberto Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.