What does Rudolf mean?
The meaning of Rudolf is "famous wolf".
Rudolf is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ru-dolf.
The Given Name Rudolf
Rudolf is quite a refined name and a welcome find.
A name fit for a child full of a positive vibe and spirit, a little experimenter.
Wrap it up and take it home, Rudolf may just be the name you're looking for.
Rudolf falls into the animal name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Rudolf Christoph Eucken, Rudolf Dassler, and Rudolf Diesel.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 10,494 in baby name popularity for boys with 7 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Rudolf sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Rudolf Name Popularity Page.
Rudolf Related Names
- Rudolf Christoph Eucken ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1908
- Rudolf Dassler ~ Business Mogul
- Rudolf Diesel ~ Scientist
- Rudolf Duke of Burgundy ~ French King (923-936)
- Rudolf I ~ Austrian Ruler (1278-1282), German King (1273-1291), Bohemian King (1306-1307)
- Rudolf II ~ Bohemian King (1576-1611), Austrian Ruler (1576-1608), German King (1576-1612), Hungarian King (1572-1608), Austrian Ruler (1282-1283)
- Rudolf III ~ Austrian Ruler (1298-1307)
- Rudolf IV the Founder ~ Austrian Ruler (1358-1365)
- Rudolf Martin ~ Actor
- Rudolf Mossbauer ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1961
- Rudolf Virchow ~ Scientist
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Rudolf are often infantile and witty but most of all they are read more >>
Rudolf Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.