What does Sancho mean?
The meaning of Sancho is "holy".
Sancho is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced San-cho.
The Given Name Sancho
Sancho is a great choice for parents looking for a more unique name.
A special name that is sure to be loved.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Sancho I the Populator, Sancho II the Pius, and Sancho II the Strong (Castile).
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Sancho sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Sancho Name Popularity Page.
Sancho Related Names
Sancho has the diminutive (nickname) Sans.
- Sancho I the Populator ~ Portuguese King (1185-1212)
- Sancho II the Pius ~ Portuguese King (1223-1247)
- Sancho II the Strong (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1065-1072)
- Sancho III the Desired (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1157-1158)
- Sancho III the Great (Navarre) ~ Spanish King (1000-1035)
- Sancho IV the Brave (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1284-1295)
- Sancho Panza ~ Don Quixote character
- Sancho Ramirez (Aragon) ~ Spanish King (1063-1094)
Sancho Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.