What does Teresa mean?
The meaning of Teresa is "harvester, reaper".
Teresa is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Te-re-sa.
The Given Name Teresa
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
A luminous name that will be appealing to parents.
Teresa falls into the season name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Teresa Benedicta of the Cross, Teresa Bracco, and Teresa Edwards.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 720 in baby name popularity for girls with 388 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.
View the Teresa Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Teresa has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Teresa to other names.
Teresa Related Names
- Teresa Benedicta of the Cross ~ Saint
- Teresa Bracco ~ Saint
- Teresa Edwards ~ Basketball Player
- Teresa Eustochio Verzeri ~ Saint
- Teresa Grillo Michel ~ Saint
- Teresa Kim ~ Saint
- Teresa Kim Im i ~ Saint
- Teresa Margaret of the Sacred Heart ~ Saint
- Teresa of avila ~ Saint
- Teresa of Calcutta ~ Saint, Nobel Prize for Peace 1979
- Teresa of Jesus Jornet e Ibars ~ Saint
- Teresa of Portugal ~ Saint
- Teresa of the Andes ~ Saint
- Teresa Palmer ~ Actress
- Teresa Wright ~ Actress
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Teresa are often cooperative and pretty but most of all they are read more >>
Teresa Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.