What does Titus mean?
The meaning of Titus is "pleasing".
It is also of Latin origin, where its meaning is "saved".
Titus is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ti-tus.
The Given Name Titus
Titus is quite a simple name and a welcome find.
This 2 syllable name has a positive vibe and charm.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Titus Andronicus, and Titus Aurelius Fulvus Boionius Arrius Antoninus.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 299 in baby name popularity for boys with 1,174 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Titus sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Titus Name Popularity Page.
Titus Related Names
- Titus ~ Biblical Character (Gal. 2:1), Saint
- Titus Andronicus ~ Titus Andronicus character
- Titus Aurelius Fulvus Boionius Arrius Antoninus ~ Roman Emperor Antoninus Pius (138-161)
- Titus Brandsma ~ Saint
- Titus Flavius Domitianus ~ Roman Emperor Domitian (81-96)
- Titus Flavius Vespasianus ~ Roman Emperor Vespasian (69-79), Roman Emperor Titus (79-81)
Titus Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.