What does Vincent mean?
The meaning of Vincent is "conquering".
It is also of English origin, where its meaning is "to conquer".
Vincent is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Vin-cent.
The Given Name Vincent
Vincent is quite a sophisticated name and a welcome find.
A wonderfully classic name.
Solidly popular, this one is a keeper.
Vincent falls into the song name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Vincent Aboubakar, and Vincent Auriol.
Want to see how Vincent sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Vincent Name Popularity Page.
Vincent Related Names
- Vincent ~ Saint
- Vincent Aboubakar ~ Soccer Player
- Vincent Auriol ~ French President (1947-1954)
- Vincent Cassel ~ Actor
- Vincent Crabbe Jr ~ Harry Potter character
- Vincent Crabbe Sr ~ Harry Potter character
- Vincent D'Onofrio ~ Actor
- Vincent da Cunha ~ Saint
- Vincent de Paul ~ Saint
- Vincent Diem ~ Saint
- Vincent du Vigneaud ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1955
- Vincent Duong ~ Saint
- Vincent Ferrer ~ Saint
- Vincent Kadlubek ~ Saint
- Vincent Kartheiser ~ Actor
- Vincent Kaun ~ Saint
- Vincent Madelgarius ~ Saint
- Vincent Nguyen The Diem ~ Saint
- Vincent of Agen ~ Saint
- Vincent of Collioure ~ Saint
- Vincent of Leon ~ Saint
- Vincent of Lerins ~ Saint
- Vincent of Saragossa ~ Saint
- Vincent Pallotti ~ Saint
- Vincent Price ~ Actor
- Vincent van Gogh ~ Artist
- Vincent Yen ~ Saint
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Vincent are often hopeful and trustworthy but most of all they are read more >>
Vincent Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.