What does Angelo mean?
The meaning of Angelo is "angel, messenger of G-d".
Angelo is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced An-ge-lo.
The Given Name Angelo
The name Angelo, has a wonderfully chic quality.
Elegant yet attractive, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Solidly popular, this one is a keeper.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Angelo 'Hank' Luisetti, Angelo Augustine of Florence, and Angelo Carletti of Chivasso.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 333 in baby name popularity for boys with 1,023 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Angelo has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Angelo Name Popularity Page.
Angelo Related Names
- Angelo 'Hank' Luisetti ~ Basketball Player
- Angelo Augustine of Florence ~ Saint
- Angelo Carletti of Chivasso ~ Saint
- Angelo Henriquez ~ Soccer Player
- Angelo of Acri ~ Saint
- Angelo of Borgo San Sepolcro ~ Saint
- Angelo of Furcio ~ Saint
- Angelo of Gualdo ~ Saint
- Angelo of Jerusalem ~ Saint
- Angelo Orsucci ~ Saint
- Angelo Schiavio ~ Soccer Player
Angelo Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.