What does Lughaidh mean?
The meaning of Lughaidh is "oath".
Lughaidh is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Lu-ghaidh.
The Given Name Lughaidh
Lughaidh is quite a stylish name and a welcome find.
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
Lughaidh is also great as a middle name.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Lughaidh I Iardonn, Lughaidh II Laimhdhearg, and Lughaidh III Laighdhe.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Lughaidh sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Lughaidh Name Popularity Page.
Lughaidh Related Names
- Lughaidh I Iardonn ~ Irish King (746-737 BCE)
- Lughaidh II Laimhdhearg ~ Irish King (704-697 BCE)
- Lughaidh III Laighdhe ~ Irish King (603-596 BCE)
- Lughaidh IV Luaighne ~ Irish King (91-76 BCE)
- Lughaidh V ~ Irish King (63-71)
- Lughaidh VI ~ Irish King (249-252)
- Lughaidh VII ~ Irish King (483-508)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Lughaidh are often extroverted and confident but most of all they are read more >>
Lughaidh Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.