What does Pyotr mean?
The meaning of Pyotr is "rock, stone".
Pyotr is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Pyotr.
The Given Name Pyotr
Pyotr is a name with class.
A special name that is sure to be loved.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Pyotr I the Great, Pyotr II, and Pyotr III.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Pyotr has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Pyotr Name Popularity Page.
Pyotr Related Names
- Pyotr I the Great ~ Russian Ruler (1682-1725)
- Pyotr II ~ Russian Ruler (1727-1730)
- Pyotr III ~ Russian Ruler (1762)
- Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky ~ Classical Musician
- Pyotr Kapitsa ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1978
Pyotr Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.