What does Edouard mean?
The meaning of Edouard is "wealthy guardian".
Edouard is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced E-dou-ard.
The Given Name Edouard
Edouard is good for parents who want a name that is bold and unique.
Enchanting yet chic, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
A creative name, that may be just right for you.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Edouard 'Newsy' Lalonde, and Edouard Balladur.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
View the Edouard Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Edouard has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Edouard to other names.
Edouard Related Names
- Edouard ~ 2 hurricanes, 4 storms
- Edouard 'Newsy' Lalonde ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Edouard Balladur ~ French Prime Minister (1993-1995)
- Edouard Daladier ~ French Prime Minister (1933; 1934; 1938-1940)
- Edouard Herriot ~ French Prime Minister (1924-1925; 1926; 1932)
- Edouard Manet ~ Artist
- Edouard Mortier, duc de Trevise ~ French Prime Minister (1834-1835)
Edouard Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.