What does Henryk mean?
The meaning of Henryk is "home ruler, ruler of the estate".
Henryk is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Hen-ryk.
The Given Name Henryk
Henryk is a great choice for parents looking for a more unique name.
A wonderfully distinctive name.
Henryk has no variant spellings.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Henryk Gorecki, and Henryk I the Bearded.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 3,076 in baby name popularity for boys with 38 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Henryk sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Henryk Name Popularity Page.
Henryk Related Names
- Henryk ~ Polish King (1573-1575)
- Henryk Gorecki ~ Musician
- Henryk I the Bearded ~ Polish King (1232-1238)
- Henryk II the Pious ~ Polish King (1238-1241)
- Henryk IV Probus ~ Polish King (1288-1290)
- Henryk Sienkiewicz ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1905
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Henryk are often orderly and discreet but most of all they are read more >>
Henryk Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.