What does Juan mean?
The meaning of Juan is "G-d is gracious".
It is also of Chinese origin, where its meaning is "beautiful, graceful".
Juan is used as both a boys and girls name.
It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Wahn, Ju-an.
The Given Name Juan
Juan is a great choice for parents looking for a more popular name.
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Juan is also great as a middle name.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Juan Alberto Schiaffino, and Juan Armero.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 girls were given the name. It ranked 137 in baby name popularity for boys with 2,991 occurrences.
Want to see how Juan sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Juan Name Popularity Page.
Juan Related Names
Juan has the diminutive (nickname) Juanito.
- Juan ~ 2 hurricanes
- Juan Alberto Schiaffino ~ Soccer Player
- Juan Armero ~ Saint
- Juan Bautista ~ Saint
- Juan Bautista Ferreres Boluda ~ Saint
- Juan Bautista of the Conception ~ Saint
- Juan Camilo Zuniga ~ Soccer Player
- Juan Carlos I ~ Spanish King (1975-)
- Juan Carlos Navarro ~ Basketball Player
- Juan Cuadrado ~ Soccer Player
- Juan de Cetina ~ Saint
- Juan de Ribera ~ Saint
- Juan de Sahagun ~ Saint
- Juan del Castillo ~ Saint
- Juan Diego ~ Saint
- Juan Fernando Quintero ~ Soccer Player
- Juan Grande ~ Saint
- Juan I (Aragon) ~ Spanish King (1387-1396)
- Juan I (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1379-1390)
- Juan II (Aragon) ~ Spanish King (1458-1479)
- Juan II (Castile) ~ Spanish King (1406-1454)
- Juan Jesus ~ Soccer Player
- Juan Kisaka ~ Saint
- Juan Macias ~ Saint
- Juan Manuel Fangio ~ Driver
- Juan Marichal ~ Baseball Player
- Juan Mata ~ Soccer Player
- Juan Nepomuceno Zegri y Moreno ~ Saint
- Juan of avila ~ Saint
- Juan of the Cross ~ Saint
- Juan Ponce de Leon ~ Explorer
- Juan Ramon Jimenez ~ Nobel Prize for Literature 1956
- Juan Sebastian Elcano ~ Explorer
- Juan Soan de Goto ~ Saint
Juan Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.