What does Manuel mean?
The meaning of Manuel is "G-d is with us".
Manuel is used as both a boys and girls name.
It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Ma-nu-al.
The Given Name Manuel
Enchanting and memorable, it is a name considered by many parents.
Bold yet classic, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
Although often used, your sweet little Manuel, is sure to make it all their own.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Manuel Comnenus, Manuel Gonzalez Garcia, and Manuel I the Fortunate.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 girls were given the name. It ranked 273 in baby name popularity for boys with 1,325 occurrences.
View the Manuel Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Manuel has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Manuel to other names.
Manuel Related Names
The name Manuela is a form of Manuel.
- Manuel Comnenus ~ Byzantine Emperor Manuel I Comnenus (1143-1180)
- Manuel Gonzalez Garcia ~ Saint
- Manuel I the Fortunate ~ Portuguese King (1495-1521)
- Manuel II ~ Portuguese King (1908-1910)
- Manuel Palaeologus ~ Byzantine Emperor Manuel II Palaeologus (1391-1425)
- Manuel Valls ~ French Prime Minister (2014-)
Manuel Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.