What does Petar mean?
The meaning of Petar is "rock, stone".
Petar is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Pe-tar.
The Given Name Petar
The name Petar, has a wonderfully valiant quality.
A name fit for a child full of sparkle and spirit, a little adventurer.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Petar I, Petar I of Bulgaria, and Petar II.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 5,981 in baby name popularity for boys with 15 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Petar has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Petar Name Popularity Page.
Petar Related Names
- Petar I ~ Bulgarian King (927-969), Serbian Ruler (1903-1921)
- Petar I of Bulgaria ~ Saint
- Petar II ~ Bulgarian King (1040-1041), Serbian Ruler (1934-1945)
- Petar III ~ Bulgarian King (1072)
- Petar IV ~ Bulgarian King (1185-1197)
- Petar Metlicic ~ Handball Player
- Petar Muslim ~ Water Polo Player
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Petar are often peaceful and lustrous but most of all they are read more >>
Petar Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.