What does Adolf mean?
The meaning of Adolf is "noble wolf".
Adolf is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced A-dolf.
The Given Name Adolf
Embraced by many parents, the name Adolf, is one of timelessness and charm.
This 2 syllable name has cheerfullness and spirit.
Adolf is also great as a middle name.
Adolf falls into the animal name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Adolf Anderssen, and Adolf Butenandt.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Adolf has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Adolf Name Popularity Page.
Adolf Related Names
Adolf has the diminutive (nickname) Ahlf.
- Adolf ~ Saint
- Adolf Anderssen ~ Chess Player
- Adolf Butenandt ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1939
- Adolf Dassler ~ Business Mogul
- Adolf Erik Nordenskiold ~ Explorer
- Adolf Fredrik ~ Swedish King (1751-1771)
- Adolf Hitler ~ German Chancellor (1933-1945)
- Adolf of Nassau ~ German King (1292-1298)
- Adolf Otto Reinhold Windaus ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1928
- Adolf von Baeyer ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1905
Adolf Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.