What does Adrian mean?
The meaning of Adrian is "from Hadria, Italy".
Adrian is used as both a boys and girls name.
It consists of 6 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced A-dri-an.
The Given Name Adrian
Adrian is a name with class.
An auspicious name, it is one that will be admired.
Alternate names include Adreyan, Adrin, Adrion.
Adrian falls into the place name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Adrian 'Cap' Anson, and Adrian Aldrete.
The trend's your friend. See how Adrian has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Adrian Name Popularity Page.
Adrian Related Names
- Adrian ~ Saint
- Adrian 'Cap' Anson ~ Baseball Player
- Adrian Aldrete ~ Soccer Player
- Adrian Dantley ~ Basketball Player
- Adrian Edmondson ~ Actor
- Adrian Fortescue ~ Saint
- Adrian Grenier ~ Actor
- Adrian I ~ Pope (772-795)
- Adrian II ~ Pope (867-872)
- Adrian III ~ Saint, Pope (884-885)
- Adrian IV ~ Pope (1154-1159)
- Adrian of Canterbury ~ Saint
- Adrian of Nicomedia ~ Saint
- Adrian Pasdar ~ Actor
- Adrian Ramos ~ Soccer Player
- Adrian V ~ Pope (1276)
- Adrian VI ~ Pope (1522-1523)
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Adrian are often enthusiastic and stable but most of all they are read more >>
Adrian Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.