What does Alex mean?
The meaning of Alex is "nickname for names beginning with alex-".
It is also of English origin, where its meaning is "nickname for names beginning with Alex-".
Alex is used as both a boys and girls name.
It consists of 4 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced A-lex.
The Given Name Alex
This 2 syllable name has charm and strength.
Alex is also great as a middle name.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Alex DeLarge, and Alex Delvecchio.
The trend's your friend. See how Alex has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Alex Name Popularity Page.
Alex Related Names
- Alex ~ A Clockwork Orange character, 2 hurricanes, 1 storm
- Alex DeLarge ~ A Clockwork Orange character
- Alex Delvecchio ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Alex English ~ Basketball Player
- Alex Ferguson ~ Soccer Player
- Alex Kingston ~ Actress
- Alex O'Loughlin ~ Actor
- Alex Pettyfer ~ Actor
- Alex Sandro ~ Soccer Player
- Alex Song ~ Soccer Player
- Alex Wilkinson ~ Soccer Player
- Alex Wojciechowicz ~ Football Player
Alex Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.