What does Billy mean?
The meaning of Billy is "determined protector".
Billy is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Bi-lly.
The Given Name Billy
Billy is quite a delightful name and a welcome find.
A wonderfully classic name.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Billy Bigelow, Billy Bob Thornton, and Billy Burch.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 810 in baby name popularity for boys with 281 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
Want to see how Billy sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Billy Name Popularity Page.
Billy Related Names
- Billy Bigelow ~ Carousel character
- Billy Bob Thornton ~ Actor
- Billy Burch ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Billy Burke ~ Actor
- Billy Campbell ~ Actor
- Billy Connolly ~ Actor
- Billy Corgan ~ Rock Musician
- Billy Crudup ~ Actor
- Billy Crystal ~ Actor
- Billy Cunningham ~ Basketball Player
- Billy Gilmour ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Billy Hamilton ~ Baseball Player
- Billy Herman ~ Baseball Player
- Billy Hughes ~ Australian Prime Minister (1915-1923)
- Billy Idol ~ Rock Musician
- Billy Joel ~ Rock Musician
- Billy McGimsie ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Billy Pilgrim ~ Slaughterhouse-Five character
- Billy Shaw ~ Football Player
- Billy Smith ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Billy Wilder ~ Film Director
- Billy Williams ~ Baseball Player
- Billy Zane ~ Actor
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Billy are often alert and buzzing but most of all they are read more >>
Billy Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.