What does Bob mean?
The meaning of Bob is "bright fame".
Bob is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Bob.
The Given Name Bob
Embraced by many parents, the name Bob, is one of warmth and distinction.
A name fit for a child full of adventure and authenticness, a little trailblazer.
Although unique, your little attractive Bob, is sure to make it a memorable one.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Bob 'The Boomer' Brown, and Bob Acres.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 6,022 in baby name popularity for boys with 14 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Bob has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Bob Name Popularity Page.
Bob Related Names
- Bob ~ 3 hurricanes
- Bob 'The Boomer' Brown ~ Football Player
- Bob Acres ~ The Rivals character
- Bob Cousy ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Davies ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Dylan ~ Folk Musician
- Bob Feller ~ Baseball Player
- Bob Gainey ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Bob Gibson ~ Baseball Player
- Bob Griese ~ Football Player
- Bob Hawke ~ Australian Prime Minister (1983-1991)
- Bob Hayes ~ Football Player
- Bob Hope ~ Actor
- Bob Hoskins ~ Actor
- Bob Houbregs ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Kurland ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Lanier ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Lemon ~ Baseball Player
- Bob Lilly ~ Football Player
- Bob Marley ~ Musician
- Bob McAdoo ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Newhart ~ Actor
- Bob Peck ~ Actor
- Bob Pettit ~ Basketball Player
- Bob Pulford ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Bob St. Clair ~ Football Player
- Bob Waterfield ~ Football Player
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Bob are often animated and nervous but most of all they are read more >>
Bob Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.