What does Dolores mean?
The meaning of Dolores is "sorrows".
Dolores is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Do-lo-res.
The Given Name Dolores
A sweet name, Dolores possesses great character.
Wrap it up and take it home, Dolores may just be the name you're looking for.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Dolores Aguiar Mella Diaz, Dolores de Santa Eulalia Puig Bonany, and Dolores Keane.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 3,243 in baby name popularity for girls with 49 occurrences. Less than 5 boys were given the name.
Want to see how Dolores sizes up? How it compares to some other names? Then check out the Dolores Name Popularity Page.
Dolores Related Names
- Dolores Aguiar Mella Diaz ~ Saint
- Dolores de Santa Eulalia Puig Bonany ~ Saint
- Dolores Keane ~ Actress, Musician
- Dolores Lambasa ~ Actress
- Dolores Rodriguez Sopena ~ Saint
- Dolores Umbridge ~ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix character, Harry Potter character
Dolores Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.