What does Felix mean?
The meaning of Felix is "happy, lucky, prosperous".
It is also of English and French origin, where its meaning is "lucky".
Felix is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Fe-lix.
The Given Name Felix
A wonderfully classic name.
Felix has no variant spellings.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Felix Bloch, and Felix Faure.
View the Felix Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Felix has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Felix to other names.
Felix Related Names
- Felix ~ 4 hurricanes, Saint, Pope (1440-1449), Biblical Character (Acts 24:25)
- Felix Bloch ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1952
- Felix Faure ~ French President (1895-1899)
- Felix Gaillard ~ French Prime Minister (1957-1958)
- Felix I ~ Pope (269-274), Saint
- Felix II ~ Pope (355-365)
- Felix III ~ Saint, Pope (483-492)
- Felix IV ~ Pope (526-530), Saint
- Felix Mendelssohn ~ Classical Musician
- Felix Neureuther ~ Skier
- Felix of Bologna ~ Saint
- Felix of Bourges ~ Saint
- Felix of Brescia ~ Saint
- Felix of Como ~ Saint
- Felix of Fritzlar ~ Saint
- Felix of Nantes ~ Saint
- Felix of Nola ~ Saint
- Felix of Rhuys ~ Saint
- Felix of Spoleto ~ Saint
- Felix of Thibiuca ~ Saint
- Felix of Valois ~ Saint
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Felix are often willing and level-headed but most of all they are read more >>
Felix Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.