What does Francesco mean?
The meaning of Francesco is "free man, from france".
Francesco is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 9 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced Fran-ces-co.
The Given Name Francesco
The place name Francesco, has a wonderfully attractive quality.
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Francesco is also great as a middle name.
Francesco falls into the place name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Francesco Antonio Fasani, Francesco Arrighetto, and Francesco Bianchi.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,340 in baby name popularity for boys with 131 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Francesco has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Francesco Name Popularity Page.
Francesco Related Names
The name Francesca is a form of Francesco.
Francesco has the diminutive (nickname) Franco.
- Francesco Antonio Fasani ~ Saint
- Francesco Arrighetto ~ Saint
- Francesco Bianchi ~ Saint
- Francesco Caracciolo ~ Saint
- Francesco Cavalli ~ Musician
- Francesco de Geronimo ~ Saint
- Francesco di Calderola ~ Saint
- Francesco di Paola ~ Saint
- Francesco Faà di Bruno ~ Saint
- Francesco Fogolla ~ Saint
- Francesco Maria da Camporosso ~ Saint
- Francesco of Pesaro ~ Saint
- Francesco Petrarca ~ Writer
- Francesco Quinn ~ Actor
- Francesco Veninbeni of Fabriano ~ Saint
Francesco Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.