What does Innocent mean?
The meaning of Innocent is "harmless, innocent".
Innocent is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 8 letters and 3 syllables and is pronounced I-nno-cent.
The Given Name Innocent
Daring yet memorable, the name is a great blend of character and flair.
A valiant name that will appeal to parents.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Innocent I, and Innocent II.
In contrast, the year before less than 5 boys were given the name. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Innocent has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Innocent Name Popularity Page.
Innocent Related Names
- Innocent ~ Pope (1179-1180), Saint
- Innocent I ~ Pope (401-417), Saint
- Innocent II ~ Pope (1130-1143)
- Innocent III ~ Pope (1198-1216)
- Innocent IV ~ Pope (1243-1254)
- Innocent IX ~ Pope (1591)
- Innocent V ~ Saint, Pope (1276)
- Innocent VI ~ Pope (1352-1362)
- Innocent VII ~ Pope (1404-1406)
- Innocent VIII ~ Pope (1484-1492)
- Innocent X ~ Pope (1644-1655)
- Innocent XI ~ Saint, Pope (1676-1689)
- Innocent XII ~ Pope (1691-1700)
- Innocent XIII ~ Pope (1721-1724)
Innocent Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.