What does Jack mean?
The meaning of Jack is "G-d is gracious".
Jack is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 4 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Jack.
The Given Name Jack
It derives from the earlier Jakin a medieval nickname for John.
Jack is good for parents who want a name that is elegant and simple.
Want to make this name more unique? Try spell it backwards.
Jack has no variant spellings.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Jack Adams, Jack Albertson, and Jack Benny.
View the Jack Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Jack has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Jack to other names.
Jack Related Names
Jack has the diminutive (nickname) Jackie.
- Jack Adams ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack Albertson ~ Actor
- Jack Benny ~ Actor
- Jack Black ~ Actor
- Jack Brabham ~ Driver
- Jack Butler ~ Football Player
- Jack Chesbro ~ Baseball Player
- Jack Christiansen ~ Football Player
- Jack Daniel ~ Business Mogul
- Jack Darragh ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack Dawkins ~ Oliver Twist character
- Jack Dempsey ~ Boxer
- Jack Ham ~ Football Player
- Jack Johnson ~ Boxer
- Jack Kerouac ~ Writer
- Jack Kilby ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 2000
- Jack Klugman ~ Actor
- Jack Lambert ~ Football Player
- Jack Laviolette ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack Lemmon ~ Actor
- Jack London ~ Writer
- Jack Marshall ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack McCracken ~ Basketball Player
- Jack Nicholson ~ Actor
- Jack Nicklaus ~ Golf Player
- Jack Palance ~ Actor
- Jack Ruttan ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack Shepherd ~ Actor
- Jack Skellington ~ The Nightmare Before Christmas character
- Jack Sparrow ~ Pirates of the Caribbean character
- Jack Spijkerman ~ Actor
- Jack Steinberger ~ Nobel Prize for Physics 1988
- Jack Torrance ~ The Shining character
- Jack Tramiel ~ Business Mogul
- Jack Twyman ~ Basketball Player
- Jack W. Szostak ~ Nobel Prize for Medicine 2009
- Jack Walker ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Jack White ~ Rock Musician
- Jack Youngblood ~ Football Player
Jack Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.