What does Johann mean?
The meaning of Johann is "G-d is gracious".
Johann is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Yo-hann.
The Given Name Johann
Johann is a name with authenticness.
This 2 syllable name has a positive vibe and grace.
An elegant name that will be enchanting to parents.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Johann Christian Bach, Johann Deisenhofer, and Johann Hafstein.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 1,541 in baby name popularity for boys with 106 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Johann has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Johann Name Popularity Page.
Johann Related Names
- Johann Christian Bach ~ Musician
- Johann Deisenhofer ~ Nobel Prize for Chemistry 1988
- Johann Hafstein ~ Icelandic Prime Minister (1970-1971)
- Johann Nepomuk ~ Saint
- Johann Pachelbel ~ Musician
- Johann Sebastian Bach ~ Classical Musician
- Johann Strauss I ~ Musician
- Johann Strauss II ~ Classical Musician
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ~ Writer
Johann Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.