What does Johnny mean?
The meaning of Johnny is "G-d is gracious".
Johnny is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Joh-nny.
The Given Name Johnny
The song name Johnny, has a wonderfully classic quality.
This great little boy name has a natural sparkle.
A memorable name that will appeal to parents.
Johnny falls into the song name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Johnny 'Blood' McNally, Johnny Bench, and Johnny Bower.
The trend's your friend. See how Johnny has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Johnny Name Popularity Page.
Johnny Related Names
- Johnny 'Blood' McNally ~ Football Player
- Johnny Bench ~ Baseball Player
- Johnny Bower ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Johnny Bucyk ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Johnny Carson ~ Actor
- Johnny Cash ~ Country Musician
- Johnny Depp ~ Actor
- Johnny Evers ~ Baseball Player
- Johnny Galecki ~ Actor
- Johnny Hallyday ~ Musician
- Johnny Herrera ~ Soccer Player
- Johnny Knoxville ~ Actor
- Johnny Mize ~ Baseball Player
- Johnny Rep ~ Soccer Player
- Johnny Unitas ~ Football Player
- Johnny Weissmuller ~ Actor, Swimmer
Johnny Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.