What does Kim mean?
The meaning of Kim is "chief, ruler".
It is also of Vietnamese origin, where its meaning is "golden".
Kim is generally used as a girl's name.
It consists of 3 letters and 1 syllable and is pronounced Kim.
The Given Name Kim
A special name that is sure to be loved.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Kim Andersson, Kim Basinger, and Kim Bo kyung.
The trend's your friend. See how Kim has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Kim Name Popularity Page.
Kim Related Names
- Kim Andersson ~ Handball Player
- Kim Basinger ~ Actress
- Kim Bo kyung ~ Soccer Player
- Kim Campbell ~ Canadian Prime Minister (1993)
- Kim Cattrall ~ Actress
- Kim Chang soo ~ Soccer Player
- Kim Clijsters ~ Tennis Player
- Kim Dae jung ~ Nobel Prize for Peace 2000
- Kim Delaney ~ Actress
- Kim Ekdahl du Rietz ~ Handball Player
- Kim Hunter ~ Actress
- Kim Hyun sung ~ Soccer Player
- Kim Kee hee ~ Soccer Player
- Kim Raver ~ Actress
- Kim Young gwon ~ Soccer Player
Kim Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.