What does Larry mean?
The meaning of Larry is "from Laurentum, Italy".
Larry is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 5 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced La-rry.
The Given Name Larry
The place name Larry, has a wonderfully sweet quality.
A stylish name, Larry possesses great character.
Wrap it up and take it home, Larry may just be the name you're looking for.
Larry falls into the place name category.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Larry Bird, and Larry Csonka.
In contrast, the year before it ranked 604 in baby name popularity for boys with 445 occurrences. Less than 5 girls were given the name.
The trend's your friend. See how Larry has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Larry Name Popularity Page.
Larry Related Names
Variants of the name Larry include Larrie.
Larry has the diminutive (nickname) Laz.
- Larry ~ 1 storm
- Larry Bird ~ Basketball Player
- Larry Csonka ~ Football Player
- Larry Doby ~ Baseball Player
- Larry Ellison ~ Business Mogul
- Larry Flynt ~ Business Mogul
- Larry Hagman ~ Actor
- Larry Little ~ Football Player
- Larry Murphy ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Larry Robinson ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Larry Wilson ~ Football Player
Larry Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.