What does Matthew mean?
The meaning of Matthew is "gift of G-d".
Matthew is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 7 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Ma-tthew.
The Given Name Matthew
Some famous bearers of this name include: Matthew Alvarez, and Matthew Ashford.
The trend's your friend. See how Matthew has changed in popularity since 1880 by visiting the Matthew Name Popularity Page.
Matthew Related Names
Variants of the name Matthew include Mathew.
The names Mads, Maitiu, Makaio, Matan, Matej, Mateja, Mateo, Mateus, Mateusz, Matevs, Matevz, Mathais, Mathan, Mathea, Matheus, Mathews, Mathia, Mathias, Mathieu, Matia, Matias, Matija, Matiu, Matjaz, Matous, Mats, Mattathia, Matteo, Matthaios, Matthijs, Matti, Mattia, Mattison, Mattithyahu, Matus, Matvei, Matvey, Matviyko, Matyas are all forms of Matthew.
- Matthew ~ Biblical Character (Matt. 9:9/Mark 2:14), 2 storms
- Matthew Alvarez ~ Saint
- Matthew Ashford ~ Actor
- Matthew Bellamy ~ Rock Musician
- Matthew Boulton ~ Business Mogul
- Matthew Broderick ~ Actor
- Matthew C. Perry ~ Military Leader
- Matthew Cuthbert ~ Anne of Green Gables character
- Matthew Dac Nguyen ~ Saint
- Matthew Flathers ~ Saint
- Matthew Flinders ~ Explorer
- Matthew Fox ~ Actor
- Matthew Gam Van Le ~ Saint
- Matthew Goode ~ Actor
- Matthew Gray Gubler ~ Actor
- Matthew Kohioye ~ Saint
- Matthew Lillard ~ Actor
- Matthew Macfadyen ~ Actor
- Matthew McConaughey ~ Actor
- Matthew Modine ~ Actor
- Matthew Morrison ~ Actor
- Matthew of Beauvais ~ Saint
- Matthew Perry ~ Actor
- Matthew Settle ~ Actor
- Matthew Spiranovic ~ Soccer Player
Matthew Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.