What does Michel mean?
The meaning of Michel is "who is like G-d".
Michel is generally used as a boy's name.
It consists of 6 letters and 2 syllables and is pronounced Mi-chel.
The Given Name Michel
Michel is good for parents who want a name that is chic and mesmerizing.
A wonderfully distinctive name.
A name that will flow off your tongue.
Some famous bearers of this name include: Michel Blavet, Michel de Montaigne, and Michel de Nostredame.
View the Michel Name Popularity Page to see how the popularity trend for Michel has changed since 1880, or to compare the popularity of Michel to other names.
Michel Related Names
- Michel Blavet ~ Musician
- Michel de Montaigne ~ Writer
- Michel de Nostredame ~ Writer
- Michel Debre ~ French Prime Minister (1959-1962)
- Michel Goulet ~ Ice Hockey Player
- Michel Platini ~ Soccer Player
- Michel Rocard ~ French Prime Minister (1988-1991)
- Michel van de Korput ~ Soccer Player
- Michel Vorm ~ Soccer Player
It may all be in the numbers.
The numbers that make up your child's name.
Numerology may give you some insight.
Children named Michel are often crafty and lucky but most of all they are read more >>
Michel Name Fun
Then just follow the diagram below.